- ABOUT THE BLADE: This Swiss Made serrated-edge peeler comes with 316L surgical grade ultra-sharp, rust-free stainless steel double-edged blades and can retain its sharpness for a long period of time The second edge replaces the first if blunt
- ABOUT THE GRIP: The ergonomic design of the polypropylene handle complements the blade to fit perfectly in the curve of your palm The textured handle is less slippery offering a comfortable grip that reduces strain on your wrist
- FUNCTIONALITY: The specially designed eye-remover is extremely useful in removing eyes/black spots of potatoes with minimal loss of flesh This peeler is ideal for peeling fruits and vegetables with hard as well as soft skins
- COLOURS: This peeler is also available in black, green, pink, orange and red colours to suit the interiors of your kitchen
- THE VICTORINOX GUARANTEE: This Victorinox Peeler comes with a lifetime guarantee against any defects in material or workmanship
|Blade Length (cm)||NA|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type of Edge||Serrated Double Edge|
|Gurantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you purchase the Victorinox Double-edged Serrated/Wavy Edge Universal Peeler?
The Victorinox Double-edged Universal Peeler helps you to remove vegetable and fruit skins with practically no loss of flesh.
The Wow Factors
- Blade made from high quality 316L surgical grade, rust-free stainless steel.
- Handle made from textured polypropylene for better grip.
- The peeler can withstand temperatures up to 100 degrees Celsius, which means it can be sterilized before use.
- It is also dishwasher safe.
- The peeler comes with a double-edged blade, which means the second edge acts as a replacement for the first one as and when the need arises.
From the makers of the original Swiss Army Knife
Coming from makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, this knife is backed by Victorinox's 137-year legacy. We believe you will appreciate the superior quality of our products and their utility in the kitchen and household.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.