- SWISS MADE SANTOKU KNIFE – The Victorinox Santoku knife is a favorite for home cooking and chopping meat, fruits, and vegetables effortlessly. This Japanese-inspired knife combines innovative design and durability to chop and slice with precision.
- ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 17cm stainless steel blade is wear-resistant features a fluted edge to eliminate friction and prevent food from sticking to it. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, our blades are flexible and less breakable – perfect for smaller tasks like peeling and removing stalk.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The Polypropylene Copolymer handle is slip-resistant and made with ergonomic design, which provides a secure, comfortable grip and ease of movement. Made from Polypropylene Copolymer, the handle is durable and well-suited for long use.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Our products are stamped with the National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) seal of approval. Victorinox knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||17|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polypropylene Copolymere|
|Type of Edge||Fluted Edge|
|Gurantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe!
Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals as well as home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles, which guarantee sharper blades for long-use and high edge retention. Our steel is made of 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, which makes our products flexible hence less breakable. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures that they remain sharper for longer.
What makes our Santoku knife the best companion for your cutting board?
This Japanese-inspired knife is a multi-purpose tool with a premium-quality blade for cutting foods of all sizes – from pineapples, and potatoes to chicken and steaks. The blade of this handy knife is made with a fluted edge (small grooves on the side of the blade), which makes chopping a cleaner process – it prevents foods like onion and apple from sticking to the blade. This multifunctional tool features one of the sharpest edges and can effortlessly julienne vegetables or chop mutton. It is also precision-pointed – a great feature to help with smaller tasks like peeling and stalk/core removal. A must-have tool for chefs and home cooks, the Santoku knife is well-balanced with ergonomics and durability to prevent hand cramps and pain.
What methods should you follow for the correct handling and care of our knives?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping food or other use.
Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.