- SWISS MADE CARVING KNIFE – The Victorinox Swiss Classic Carving Knife makes the laborious task of carving large joints and cuts of meat easier. Whether you are dicing a pork shoulder or slicing through roast beef or a steak, this carving knife ensures effortless chopping.
- ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 19 cm high-carbon blade with a Straight edge is wear-resistant and cuts cleanly through all types of food. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, all our blades are flexible and less breakable – ensuring long-term durability.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) handle is slip-resistant and features ergonomic design, shaped for ultimate comfort and usability. Made from , the handle is durable and well-suited for long-use by both professional chefs and home cooks.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||19|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Guarantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Carving Knives are designed to stand up to anything on your cutting board. Their ergonomic handles and balanced design make carving a breeze. Their blades are thin and sharp so you can slice as thin as you like and as consistently as you need. Meats of any cut, fruits and vegetables in all shapes and sizes – cut them all with grace and precision.