- ABOUT THE BLADE: The Swiss Made Santoku Knife has a 17 cm blade It is made from 316L surgical grade, rust-free stainless steel, that retains its sharpness for a long period of time This food-grade chef knife is easy to re-sharpen and maintain over a lifetime
- ABOUT THE GRIP: The ergonomic design of the polypropylene handle complements the blade to fit perfectly in the curve of your palm The textured handle is less slippery offering a comfortable grip that reduces strain on your wrist
- FUNCTIONALITY: It excels at slicing, dicing and mincing Thanks to its special shape, low weight and excellent balance, you'll find the Santoku to be a true all-rounder - a joy to use day in and day out
- COLOURS: Currently we manufacture this knife only in the black colour
- THE VICTORINOX GUARANTEE: The Victorinox Swiss Classic 17 cm Santoku Knife comes with a lifetime guarantee against any defects in material or workmanship
|Blade Length (cm)||17|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Gurantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you purchase the Victorinox 17 cm Straight Edged Santoku Knife?
Not many knives are perfectly balanced. We take pride in making some of the world's best balanced Santoku knives. If you are someone who loves to cook with a professional flair in the kitchen, we recommend you give our Santoku knife a chance to wow you.
The 17 cm long blade with a straight edge makes cutting vegetables, fish, chicken and cakes a pleasure.
The Wow Factors
- Blade made from high quality 316L surgical grade, rust-free stainless steel.
- Handle made from textured polypropylene for better grip.
- The knife can withstand temperatures up to 100 degrees Celsius, which means it can be sterilized before use.
- It is also dishwasher safe.
- The ergonomic handle design comes with a finger protector for additional safety.
From the makers of the original Swiss Army Knife
Coming from makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, this knife is backed by Victorinox's 137-year legacy. We believe you will appreciate the superior quality of our products and their utility in the kitchen and household. The VICTORINOX GUARANTEE covers any defects in material or workmanship on of the knives for a lifetime.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.