- SWISS MADE SANTOKU KNIFE – The Victorinox Santoku knife is a favorite for home cooking and chopping meat, fruits, and vegetables effortlessly. This Japanese-inspired knife combines innovative design and durability to chop and slice with precision.
- ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 17cm stainless steel blade is wear-resistant and features a straightedge. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, our blades are flexible and less breakable – perfect for smaller tasks like peeling and removing stalk.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The Rosewood handle is slip-resistant and made with ergonomic design, which provides a secure, comfortable grip and ease of movement. Made from Rosewood, the handle is durable and well-suited for long use.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, The Rosewood Handle is NOT dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Victorinox knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||17|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Guarantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe!
Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals and home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles, which guarantee sharper blades for long-use and high edge retention. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures that they remain sharper for longer.
What makes our Swiss Modern Carving Knife perfect for carving meat?
Chopping large pieces of meat like pork shoulders or beef can be an exhausting task without the right type of knife. The Victorinox Carving knife provides control, precision, and the sharpest blade edge to slice meat with ease. The high carbon content of the blade ensures a super sharp edge for longer, making it ideal for manually cutting through chicken, mutton, steak and other meat. The premium-quality blade is perfectly counterbalanced by a slick performance synthetic handle. The ergonomic design of the handle provides a comfortable grip – especially useful for prolonged and daily use.
What methods should you follow for the knives’ upkeep?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping.
Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.