- SWISS MADE MULTI-PURPOSE CHEF’S KNIFE – This all-rounder Chef’s knife is popular amongst chefs and home cooks for chopping, dicing, slicing, and cutting meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables. It is the masterful knife you need for all your delicious dishes.
- SUPER SHARP STAINLESS STEEL – The 20cm forged blade with a straight edge is extra-wide, designed for long-term durability. with a high-carbon content, the stainless steel blade is slip and wear-resistant. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, our blades are flexible and less breakable – ideal for chopping with control and precision.
- ROSEWOOD HANDLE – Made from FSC-Certified Rosewood, the handle offers ergonomic support and ensures durability. The beautiful Rosewood handle combined with the stainless steel blade stands out and will add an elegant touch to your kitchen accessories. This wood is moisture-resistant and not dishwasher-safe.
- BALANCED SUPPORT – Our Chef’s knife offers perfectly calculated balance with a combination of the durable wooden handle and the forged steel. It ensures that the knife is comfortable to hold and makes it ideal for prolonged use without wrist or hand fatigue.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||20|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Guarantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe!
Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife
Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals and home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures sharper edges for longer.
What makes our forged Chef’s Knife an essential multifunctional tool for your kitchen?
A part of our Grand Maître series, this knife features an extra wide blade with a sharp edge – ideal for cutting larger pieces of chicken, beef, fish, fruits, and vegetables. Whether you’re chopping large pieces of mutton, dicing a tomato, or mincing meat, the Chef’s knife is a handy multi-purpose tool to have with your chopping board. The ergonomic Rosewood handle is sourced from India and FSC Certified – providing a comfortable grip. A favourite of hobby chefs and pros alike, this knife is crafted from premium quality and offers optimum comfort and balance – resulting in smooth and even cuts for foods of all sizes.
What are the benefits of a forged blade and a Rosewood Handle?
The forged blade of a Victorinox knife contains more carbon, which makes the steel harder and sharper for longer. This makes the knives slip-resistant and provides the ideal weight and balance.
Rosewood makes an excellent material for a knife’s handle. The beautiful craftsmanship provides a better grip and control in the handle to prepare your meals.
How can you ensure the knives’ upkeep?
Rosewood Handle: Rosewood is an extremely robust, hard-wearing wood with a naturally high oil content. It is therefore highly resistant to moisture and therefore, not dishwasher safe.
Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping.