- SWISS MADE CARVING KNIFE – The Victorinox Swiss Fibrox Carving Knife makes the laborious task of carving large joints and cuts of meat easier. Whether you are dicing a pork shoulder or slicing through roast beef or a steak, this carving knife ensures effortless chopping.
- ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 15cm high-carbon forged blade with a Straight edge is wear-resistant and cuts cleanly through all types of food. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, all our blades are flexible and less breakable – ensuring long-term durability.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The synthetic handle is slip-resistant and features ergonomic design, shaped for ultimate comfort and usability. Made from Polyoxymethylene, the handle is durable and well-suited for long-use by both professional chefs and home cooks.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||15|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polyoxymethylene (POM)|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Gurantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe! Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals and home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles, which guarantee sharper blades for long-use and high edge retention. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures that they remain sharper for longer.
What makes our Swiss Modern Carving Knife perfect for carving meat?
Chopping large pieces of meat like pork shoulders or beef can be an exhausting task without the right type of knife. The Victorinox Carving knife provides control, precision, and the sharpest blade edge to slice meat with ease. The high carbon content of the blade ensures a super sharp edge for longer, making it ideal for manually cutting through chicken, mutton, steak and other meat. The premium-quality blade is perfectly counterbalanced by a slick performance synthetic handle. The ergonomic design of the handle provides a comfortable grip – especially useful for prolonged and daily use.
What methods should you follow for the knives’ upkeep?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping. Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.