- SWISS MADE FISH FILLET KNIFE – The Victorinox Swiss Classic Fish-Fillet Knife is an essential tool to turn fish into fillets with ease and precision. A favourite amongst professional chefs and home cooks alike, this knife can help serve the perfect fish-fillet dish
- FLEXIBLE STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – Featuring a flexible 20cm stamped blade with a pointed tip and a sharp straight edge, this knife is ideal for filleting fish with control. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, all our blades are flexible and less breakable.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The Swiss Classic textured handle is slip-resistant and made with ergonomic design. Made from Polypropylene (PP), the handle is durable and well-suited for long-use.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Our products are stamped with the National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) seal of approval. Victorinox knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||20|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Gurantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe!
What makes our Swiss Classic Fish-Fillet Knife ideal to prepare fish dishes?
From Halibut to Salmon, the Victorinox Fish-Fillet knife can fillet all types of fish with ease. The flexible blade of the knife provides the ideal control and precision to create perfect fillets. The sharp straight edge of the blade can chop smooth and even fillets, creating a professional-standard base for your dinner party entrees. You can manoeuvre the flexible blade with its pointed tip to cut fish of all sizes: large and small. with an ergonomic handle and a balanced design, the knife provides a comfortable grip for prolonged and daily – reducing hand and knuckle fatigue.
What are the benefits of a stamped blade?
Stamped blades are lighter and easier to work with over long periods of time. Popular amongst professional chefs, they are easy on the wrists and simple to resharpen. When you consider years of daily work in a kitchen, these blades offer the best value for money.
What methods should you follow for the knives’ upkeep?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping.
Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.