- SWISS MADE ALL PURPOSE KITCHEN KNIFE – The Victorinox Kitchen knife is a combination of beautiful form and function – perfect tool for home chefs to use for easy and clean chopping. Sought after by professional chefs as well, the knife can cut into meat, fruits, vegetables, and fish effortlessly.
- ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 15cm high-carbon blade with a Straight edge is wear-resistant, ensuring long-term durability. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, our blades are flexible and less breakable – ideal for chopping with control and precision.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The fibrox handle is crafted with ergonomic design to deliver supreme comfort for long-use. The slip-resistant handle features two finger guards on either ends of the handle – reducing hand fatigue and preventing cuts and injuries.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
- SANITARY STANDARDS AND WARRANTY – Our products are stamped with the National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) seal of approval. Victorinox knives are guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
|Blade Length (cm)||15|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polypropylene Copolymere|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Guarantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe!
Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals as well as home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures sharper edges for longer.
How does the Victorinox Kitchen Knife serve your basic kitchen needs?
From slicing a tomato to slicing a large piece of steak, the Victorinox Kitchen Knife proves to be a handy multifunctional chopper for your meals. The premium-quality blade with one of the sharpest edges can effortlessly julienne vegetables or chop mutton. with a convenient size for daily use, the knife can cut with precision without compromising the speed. The light weight of the fibrox handle makes a balanced design for the knife, ensuring comfortable usage and preventing wrist pain from prolonged use. with its all-purpose benefits, this classic knife makes an excellent choice for both pros and hobby chefs.
What material is used for this knife’s handle?
Fibrox: Characterized by a spongy feel, the fibrox material of the handle combines the easy processing of thermoplastics with the beneficial properties of elastomers. They are super flexible, strong, and benefit from notch impact strength, even at low temperatures. Fibrox materials can be used at temperatures of up to 80 - 110°C. Fibrox handles minimize hazards and improve safety – in case of a fire, they will melt but not catch fire.
How can you ensure your knives’ upkeep?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping.
Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.