- SWISS MADE, FORGED ALL PURPOSE KITCHEN KNIFE – The Victorinox Kitchen knife is a combination of beautiful form and function – perfect tool for home chefs to use for easy and clean chopping. Sought after by professional chefs as well, the knife can cut into meat, fruits, vegetables, and fish effortlessly. A small multitasker that can also be used on the dining table for cutting through a steak or an pizza. Comfortable and consistent cutting known for its perfect balance.
- 100% RECYCLED ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 12 cm high-carbon blade with a Straight edge is wear-resistant, ensuring long-term durability. A great steak knife disappears in your hand and cuts effortlessly. And the Steak Knife takes all that to the next level with an ultra-strong forged blade. Its incredible hardness and perfect balance ensure that nothing on your plate will get in the way of a beautiful meal with friends and family. It is also an ideal multitasker for many prefection seeking kitchen needs. Made from 100% recycled Martensitic Stainless Steel, our blades are flexible and less breakable – ideal for chopping with control and precision.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – But it’s not just this blade that gives the Santoku knife its robust strength, its polyoxymetylene (POM) handle continues this theme, being both elegant and hard-wearing. Hand-polished and ergonomically designed, this handle promises its user comfort in its hold and supreme ease in its use, however long that might be. Perfecting a secure and comfortable grip with ease of movement. Polyoxymetylene (POM) also makes the handle durable, dishwasher friendly and well-suited for long use.
- VALUE FOR MONEY - With over 136 years of heritage, and an expertise of producing 90,000 knives per day, Victorinox offers the best in this category. Being ultra sharp, helps retain the water and thus the nutrients in meals. They reduce the stress of cooking making it enjoyable and lot more faster. A quality that can Guarantee these for a life time (unless misused) . Although rare, one may easily resharpen these blades to make them stay like new for years. It is game for a long term.
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the fine quality of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe. The blade should ideally be rinsed with a mild detergent under running water, shortly after use.
|Blade Length (cm)||12|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polyoxymethylene (POM)|
|Type of Edge||Straight Edge|
|Gurantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world’s biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe!
Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife,
Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals and home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles, which guarantee sharper blades for long-use and high edge retention. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures that they remain sharper for longer.
What makes our Swiss Modern Carving Knife perfect for carving meat?
Chopping large pieces of meat like pork shoulders or beef can be an exhausting task without the right type of knife. The Victorinox Carving knife provides control, precision, and the sharpest blade edge to slice meat with ease. The high carbon content of the blade ensures a super sharp edge for longer, making it ideal for manually cutting through chicken, mutton, steak and other meat. The premium-quality blade is perfectly counterbalanced by a slick performance synthetic handle. The ergonomic design of the handle provides a comfortable grip – especially useful for prolonged and daily use.
What methods should you follow for the knives’ upkeep?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life – it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping.
Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.