- SWISS MADE FORGED SANTOKU KNIFE – The Victorinox Santoku knife is a favorite for home cooking and chopping meat, fruits, and vegetables effortlessly & with precision.
- ULTRA SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 17 cm stainless steel blade made of 100% Martensitic Stainless Steel is durable with fluted edge to eliminate friction and prevent food from sticking to it.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: The synthetic handle made of Polypropylene, is slip-resistant & features ergonomic design, shaped for ultimate comfort and usability, suited for both household & professional chefs
- EASY CARE – Hand washing is recommended to maintain the of the knife – especially the blade, however, it is also dishwasher safe.
- Color: Black, Material: Stainless Steel
|Blade Length (cm)||17|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Type of Edge||Fluted Edge|
|Guarantee||Life time (Subject to Terms and Conditions)|
Why it's special ?
Why should you trust Victorinox for your kitchen?
Victorinox, a 136 year old Swiss Company, is a recipient of Red Dot Design Award which is one of the world's biggest international design competitions, with its eponymous awards honouring products that set new standards in innovation, quality and functionality. This expertise that the brand has developed over the years ensures that we have happy customers across the globe! Makers of the original Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox is known for its high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design. Our broad utility-based product range of knives caters to both professionals and home cooks. All our knives are made with the best quality hard and flexible blades with laser-tested cutting angles, which guarantee sharper blades for long-use and high edge retention. Our blades are made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel which ensures that they remain sharper for longer.
What makes our Swiss Modern Carving Knife perfect for carving meat?
Chopping large pieces of meat like pork shoulders or beef can be an exhausting task without the right type of knife. The Victorinox Carving knife provides control, precision, and the sharpest blade edge to slice meat with ease. The high carbon content of the blade ensures a super sharp edge for longer, making it ideal for manually cutting through chicken, mutton, steak and other meat. The premium-quality blade is perfectly counterbalanced by a slick performance synthetic handle. The ergonomic design of the handle provides a comfortable grip especially useful for prolonged and daily use.
What methods should you follow for the knives upkeep?
The Blade: Regular care is needed to ensure a long service life it includes cleaning the knife with a mild detergent under running water immediately after chopping.
Handle: Synthetic handles of the knives are generally dishwasher safe, it is however recommended to clean the product by hand.